Castle is a fraud and risk management platform that helps you understand how risky customers engage with your product, and lets you discover, investigate, and mitigate fraud faster than any ever before. With Castle, you can:
- Create a detailed audit trail for fraud investigations
- Prevent unauthorized account access, such as account takeovers
- Find and stop multi-accounting
- Provide risk analysis of important app events such as registration, login and transactions, including granular risk signals , which are the reasons that led up to an elevated risk score.
- Detailed device fingerprinting and IP analysis
- Prevent fake, spam and synthetic accounts at registration
- Manage end-user device access.
- Alert your risk team about suspicious user activity
- Create policies with custom rules to fine-tune your risk mitigation
👩💻 Are you a developer?
Castle is built by and for developers. Sending user activity to our APIs should only take a few minutes of integration once you've signed up for an account.
As the next step, we recommend reading the Developer Quickstart first to get a sense of how Castle works and ingests data. Once you know the basics of how the integration works, how to track events and retrieve risk, you can proceed with protecting your registration and login flows.
Updated 5 days ago